- The Koran is the Muslim’s holy book.
- It was written after the death of Mohammed their “prophet”.
- It is divided into 114 surahs or chapters.
- The surahs are laid out by size, largest to smallest.
- There is no continuity of thought or chronology from surah
- Beat your disobedient wife (surah 4:34 )
- Abraham sacrificed Ishmael (surah 37:102,112)
- Jesus obeys Mary (surah) 19:32)
- Noah had son who drowned (surah 11:42-43)
- Ark rested on Mt. Judi (surah 11:44)
- Abraham lived in Mecca (surah 14:37)
- Allah doesn’t love sinners (surah 4:107)
- Allah is a respecter of persons (surah 4:96)
- Unbelievers are to be burned (surah 4:56)
- Unbelievers are to receive painful death (surah 9:3-5)
- Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaabad (surah 2:27)
- Haman worked for Pharaoh and built tower of Babel (surah
- Jews made golden calf at the suggestion of the Samaritan
- Jesus not killed nor crucified (surah 4:157)
- Jesus not the son of God (surah 9:30)
- Jesus not the messiah (surah 5:75)
- Jesus born under a palm tree (surah 19:32)
- Jesus not intercessor nor is there one (surah 6:51-70)
- Mohammed not sinless (surah 33:37; 40:55)
- Mohammed believed the Bible (surah 2:136)
- Thieves get hands cut off (surah 5:38)
- Only white people get saved (surah 3:107)
- Abraham thrown into a fire by Nimrod (surah 21:68-69; 9:69)
- Mary worked miracles (surah 19:23-26)
- Koran will not contradict the Bible (surah 2:136)